As an authorized dealer of the MagLite, Action-Lights.com has the ability to offer you a widevariety of great deals on one of the greatest products created. Over the years, MagLite’s have grown to become globally recognized, usedand trusted by law enforcement, fire fighters and household consumers all overthe world. With over 30 years ofindustry experience, the MagLite brandknows exactly how to produce high quality products that are sure to never letyou down. These flashlights come in awide variety of heavy duty sizes and come with a huge selection of accessoriesto help you maximize the versatility of their flashlights.
Today we’ll be showcasing two great flashlights from MagLite.
The MagLiteXL50 LED Flashlight
The MagLite XL50 LEDflashlight is a great, AAA 3-cell, flashlight that was designed to createan optimum level of light output while maintaining MagLite’s user-friendlydesign. It’s sleek, tactical designmakes this MagLite LED is easyto use and easy to carry. Featuresinclude:
· Tail capswitch
· Three selectable modes – Mode 1: High Power;Mode 2: 25% Power; Mode 3: Strobe
· 104 lumens
· 4.8 inches in length, 1 inch diameter, 1 inchhead diameter
· Weighs 2.08 ounces and 3.68 ounces withbatteries
· LED lamp type; uses 3 AAA batteries
· Comes with presentation box and batteries whenpurchased at Action-Lights.com
The LEDMini MagLite
Just like the XL50, the LEDMini MagLite is a AA 2-cell flashlight was also designed for optimum lightoutput. Like any other great mini MagLite, this product isbuilt strong enough to last a lifetime and designed to be easily tucked away inpocket, purse, glove box, etc’ Featuresinclude:
· Available in black, red, silver, blue, gray
· 69 lumens
· 6.61 inches in length, 0.71 inches in diameterand 1 inch head diameter
· Weighs 2.4 ounces without batteries and 4.2ounces with batteries
· 3 watts; LED lamp type; uses 2 AA batteries
· Comes with presentation box and batteries whenpurchase at Action-Lights.com
As an authorized dealer, Action-Lights.com has the ability tooffer you these incredible flashlights at great competitive prices. So browse their extensive selection offlashlights and other great products likeheavy duty military, medical, gun and hobby cases by visiting their site. For more information on these products andother great MagLite, be sure to browse Action-Lights’ huge departmenttoday. There you’ll find detailedinformation on the features and specifications of each individual product foundon their site.
A really great lawyer that you can trust whole heartedly can be hard to come by these days. Whether you already have a list of prospective lawyers at hand or you don’t, you have come to the right place to learn how to screen any lawyers that you’ve already or have yet to come across.
To screen prospective candidates:
· When looking into a lawyer and their firm, it’s important that you make sure their firm has expertise in the area you need.
· Typically lawyers that represent injured people do not also defend against lawsuits in the same area. When researching a lawyer or firm, it’s important that you find out who they primarily represent.
· Search the internet for any articles, FAQ’s or other information that can possibly help you make a better decision about the lawyer or firm you’re interested in.
· See if you can find out whether or not the attorney belongs to some sort of personal injury trial lawyers association.
· If you already know a lawyer who practices in another area, get in touch with him or her to find out if they can recommend a good attorney in your area.
· As your neighbors and friends if they know of a good attorney that they could recommend to you.
· You could also get in touch with you state bar association to find out if the lawyer you’re interested in is in good standing.
· Take a look at their advertising. Simply put, does it appeal to you?
· Find out if the lawyer has received any publicity on any cases he or she has handled. This should help give you a better understanding of the kind of lawyer they are.
· Always ask for references before you hire a lawyer to assist you. You definitely want to talk to people that can comment on their skills and trustworthiness.
· Find out if there are any conflicts of interest. For example, if you are filing for bankruptcy, find out if your lawyer represents any of your creditors.
Be sure that you consider any of the special needs you may have. If a personal injury lawyer doesn’t have time to meet you on short notice, don’t cross them off your list. Typically a good personal injury attorney will be busy, so they may not be able to spend as much time with prospective clients. For more great information on professional services, get in touch with Sweeney Attorney’s today.
Posted by in Business Products & Services on March 14, 2013
If you bought a new convenience store or know someone who has bought convenience stores than you most likely know there are many problems that owners face daily which can easily be avoided. Here are some of the problems that are faced by owners daily and hopefully with the new found knowledge you can avoid them from ever happening:
1. Front window should be clear: You should leave this window open so it can be seen from outside. If a robbery ever arises or someone gets hurt, you can motion to get help and stop a potentially devastating situation.
2. Put cash register at front: This is something that should be imperative in regards to convenience store design. If it’s at the front people will see where it is when they come in, so there will be no confusion.
3. Have bright lights: Just like the first tip, it is important to have clear vision of your store in case something like a robbery happens. Customers will also be able to read labels and prices easier and it will lead to less confusion between you and the client.
4. Install Video Cameras: This is extremely important to do for many reasons. You will be able to identify shoplifters and if you ever get held up by a robber, police will be able to identify the man easier with a camera recording. Just the idea of having a camera in your store will put you at ease.
5. Do background checks of your staff: Some owners can be too trustworthy of new applying staff members. Even if the person seems professional and reliable you should still always do a background check. You definitely do not want a convict working for you.
6. Make sure all your stock is legal: If you’re selling merchandise and you’re not quite sure about whether a certain piece of stock is legal or not, always do a check. If it turns out to be illegal and a policeman finds out, it can prove to be dire trouble to your store. It’s also good to know all your products in case a customer may have questions.
7. Don’t overstock your shelves: Since convenience store design is important, owners will tend to overstock merchandise on one or two shelves to give off that impression of cleanliness. You should not do this, as it comes off as clunky and disorientating. If there is also a lot of merchandise on one shelf, there is a possibility of it collapsing, so keep this in mind when trying to organize your store.
8. Make sure everything is in tip-top shape before installing anything: This may seem like common sense, but make sure there aren’t any cracks, chips or weak tiling before putting anything in. If you put in a shelf over weak tiling there could be possibility of it collapsing and you may have to pay for major repairs as opposed to minor.
9. Install neutral colors in your shop: It’s understandable if you want your shop to stand out from other regular stores, however obscure convenience store design can scare people away. Don’t install purple or floral wallpaper, leave it to a neutral colour like white or light blue and find other ways to stand out like carrying top-name merchandise.
10. Install neutral colors in your shop: It’s understandable if you want your shop to stand out from other regular stores, however obscure convenience store design can scare people away. Don’t install purple or floral wallpaper, leave it to a neutral colour like white or light blue and find other ways to stand out like carrying top-name merchandise.
Author’s Bio: - Dan Smith is a business enthusiast and aspiring novelist. He is extremely interested in business and spends a lot of time reading business blogs and writing about what he learns! Thus, click http://www.jaycompdevelopment.com/ to know more about this blog.